Cutting Oil™ from Timberline Brands LLC is specially formulated with cutting edge Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) to provide ecologically-friendly, non-toxic, non-corrosive cooling for excellent performance in even the most arduous machining applications. Our cutting oil offers the right balance between lubricity and cooling, allowing machine-shop managers to reduce machine downtime, eliminates re-work, and improve productivity.
- Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) provides higher caloric heat transfer to prolong tooling life, prevent metallurgical burns, and supports better surface finish.
- HOAT prevents water evaporation due to high speed & feeds.
- HOAT provides superb rust and corrosion control, without corrosion inhibitors.
- Emulsion characteristics produce little or no foam even in software conditions, and precludes the need for additional anti-foaming additives.
- Anti-bacterial ingredient prevents odor and extends coolant life.
- Suitable for multiple applications – mills, lathes, band saws.
- Ecologically friendly OAT reduces disposal costs and requires no spill remediation.
- Our sales consultants provide machine life extending consulting with coolant purchases.
- 6 gallon pails with APC spout
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon IBC totes
© 2017 by Timberline Brands LLC, all rights reserved.